Free Download “Attendance Management System In Android With Source Code”, Please scroll down.
About This Project
Android Attendance Management System is another project simplified as a student project all about the attendance system is published which is further developed in the Android platform using Java programming language. This system is developed mainly focusing on the attendance system of colleges and schools. So that it will be really helpful for the student to take the reference to do some similar projects.
Details of the system
This system has a very simple user interface design. After the system is run, a splash screen is displayed first and after clicking ‘Start’. The admin has to do the login by the input of username and password. The next menu like the page is displayed where the details of the student and facility are added and further can be viewed. The attendance function can also be performed through this page.
Adding faculty is adding staff (teachers). After the staff are added by the admin, through the username and password, the staff are able to do the attendance of the system by choosing the option ‘Faculty’ in the login process. Here the status of the attendance is shown in two states, which are absent as ‘A’ and present as ‘P’. Lastly, the attendance of the system can be viewed with the date details.
You can also download,
- Android Quiz App With Source Code
- Simple Android Login and Register with Sqlite Database
- Simple Reminder Android Application With Source Code
For the Project Demo and Installation on your Device and You can Look at the Video Below:\
How to Run??
- First of all download the zip file from the website.
- Then unzip the downloaded file.
- After that install Android Studio on your computer.
- Open the install android studio.
- Go to File.
- Select open projects.
- Select the folder that you have unzipped.
- The project will load on the android studio.
- Sometimes, it requires library and dependency so don’t hesitate to install it.