– To Download “Beer Parlour Billing System ASP.NET with Source Code”, Please scroll down.
About This Project
Beer Parlour Billing System ASP.NET is the simple Point of Sale system of a ‘Beer Parlour‘. A point of sale system, or POS, is the place where your consumer makes a settlement for services or products at your store. Simply put, every time a client makes a purchase at your store, they’re finishing a factor of sale deal. This system is about a liquor shop where the customer can buy.
Beer Parlour Billing System ASP.NET is an offline point of sale (POS) system that supplies stock management, customer management, and e-commerce within a collection, which is developed in ASP.NET. The option integrates with online markets to ensure that consumers can purchase items straight from in-store inventory. The user can add staffs, products, and their detail in a simple way. And it can track a customer’s purchase history, retail associates can optimize the shopping experience.
You can also download,
For the Project Demo and Installation on your Device, You can Look at the Video Below:
Steps to Remember
- Download the file and unzip it.
- Check the software requirement mentioned above.
- Browse the file and open ‘.sln’ format file.
- Do not delete the database file ‘beer.mdb’.
- Now you can run the system easily in visual studio.