Employee Management System
-To Download Employee Management System in C Sharp With Source Code, please scroll down and press the download button.
Employee Management System is basically a desktop application that is developed in C Sharp platform. For developing a code, this .net project will also provide tutorial and basic guides for the user. Moreover, the user can Download zip and edit as per their need as this project is open-source. The main aim of this project is to provide an application that will be helpful for all the employees to manage overall information where they can add all the details of the workers with total wages based on the working hours.
Basically, this is an easy and fundamental level of tiny projects for learning purposes. Besides, the user can also modify this scheme according to their requirements. They can also create a project that is a perfect advance level project. The user can extract a zip file containing the source code and then they can import into MS Visual Studio 2015. Besides, this source code of this project would be helpful for the final year students where they can also submit in college.
Features of the project
- Users can add all the details of an employee like employee name, address, contact no, email, department, and designation.
- They can also import the employee details using a CSV file.
- Besides, the user can also edit and update the employee details (i.e. Employee details will be updated only in dataGridView.
- They can also calculate the total wage based on the working hour and hourly wage rate.
- The system also generates a report on the pie-chart based on the department’s total wage.
- Lastly, users can delete the employee from dataGridView.
The students of BTech, MCA, BCA, Engineering, B.Scs, IT, Software Engineering, etc. will find it helpful. Moreover, this application works smoothly without any bug. For the data, they are stored in a CSV file. Users can also search for the other C sharp and .NET projects.
(Before you proceed to download, please complete the captcha below)
Don’t forget to check out our YouTube Channel [Click Here]