Free Download “Group Chat System in PHP Ajax With Source Code”, Please scroll down.
Group Chat System in PHP is nowadays a new way of communicating with people. It is basically a group of individuals who exchange messages on the internet on a regular basis. They exchange particularly with those who share an interest. This system is a web-based application that is built on PHP MySQL Ajax. For the back-end of the system, the SQL server is used so that it will be easy to retrieve later. It is just like yahoo messenger where multiple users can chat in the group. The chat will also be automatically updated in the system.
The system is basically for users who share an interest in exchanging messages with more groups of people. The project has two sections i.e. Admin and users. The users of the system are the regular people where they can log in into the system. They will be allowed to exchange messages between themselves and the group of peoples according to their interests. However, this project will be more useful for multiple users to communicate with them. The system also has an admin where they can add and delete a user. But new registration is not possible. All these activities are stored with the creation of the database chat and import the SQL file in the database.
You can also download,
- Login for the users
- The system is admin controlled
- Admin can add and delete a user.
- Users can exchange messages with other multiple users.
Dreamweaver, Wamp, XXAMP (Any local server)
Login id: mkbhd
For the Project Demo and Installation on your Device and You can Look at the Video Below:
Steps to Remember
- Download the file and unzip it.
- Start the XAMPP (localhost).
- Copy the unzipped file into xampp/htdocs.
- Open localhost/PHPMyAdmin on the browser.
- Now, create the database naming ‘chat’.
- Go to the import section and select ‘chat.sql’ from the database folder.
- After importing database, select a new tab and open localhost/chat Php.