Inventory Management System in PHP With Source Code
Inventory Management System
-To Download Inventory Management System in PHP With Source Code, please scroll down and press the download button.
The Inventory Management System project is a web application. Basically, the project includes tutorials and guides for developing code. Also, the project is open-source in which users can Download zip and edit as need. However, this project is a basic level project for learning purposes. Plus, users can modify this system as per user requirements. Hence, the project is user-friendly and attractive. Thus, the user can modify the layout regarding their needs.
However, this project is responsive which displays the items and purchase details. Moreover, the details of the customer can be added with vendor details also. Thus, the dashboard provides all the details of the inventory management system. Plus, admin can search the details through the name of the customer, item, vendor and sale. They can look for the details in different sections i.e. if they want to search for the item details then they can search it in the item section and so on. Admin can also see the reports of the details of the inventory.
Moreover, the project is a benefit for BE, BTech, MCA, BCA, Engineering, Bs.CS, IT, Software Engineering final year students can submit in college. Plus, the project runs smoothly without any bug. In addition, the project is developed using PHP, SQL, Xampp. Besides, users can also download and look at other PHP projects as well.
How to run the project?
- Install Xampp if not already installed. Can be downloaded from https://www.apachefriends.org/download.html
- Place the repository in htdocs folder of xampp.
- Go to Xampp control panel and start apache and MySQL.
- Create a blank DB called shop_inventory in MySQL
- Create a new user called inventoryUser with a password as password and give full permission to that user.
- Load the SQL dump to the newly created shop_inventory database
- Change the root URL of your website in constants.php file.
(Before you proceed to download, please complete the captcha below)
Don’t forget to check out our YouTube Channel [Click Here]