IT Club Management System in C/C++
-To Download IT Club Management System in C/C++ With Source Code, Please scroll down and press the download button.
IT Club Management System is basically a desktop application which is developed in C/C++ platform. For developing a code, this C/C++ project will also provide tutorial and basic guides for the user. Moreover, the user can Download zip and edit as per their need as this project is open-source. The main aim of this project is to provide an application that will be helpful for the IT office for managing member’s records and events related to IT.
Basically, this is an easy and fundamental level of tiny projects for learning purposes. Besides, the user can also modify this scheme according to their requirements. They can also create a project that is a perfect advance level project. The user can extract a zip file containing the source code and then can import into Dev. C++. Here, the user must pass through a login system before entering the dashboard to use its features. There are limited features in this mini-project, but the essential one. Besides, this source code of this project would be helpful for the final year students where they can also submit in college. The students of BTech, MCA, BCA, Engineering, Bs.CS, IT, Software engineering, etc. will find it helpful. Moreover, this application works smoothly without any bug. For the backend of the system, this desktop application uses a text database. Users can also download other C/C++ projects.
- This project is a program to manage the member’s record and Events.
- The user can add the member’s details by entering his/her name, member id, address, contact number, and department name.
- With the help of member id, the user can easily remove, search, and edit member’s information.
- The user can view a list of all available members with their details and department names.
- In events, the user can view, delete, and add an event by entering all event details.
- Developed using C++ language.
- Easy to operate and understandable.
Moreover, this document file also contains project Synopsis, Reports, and various diagrams. Besides, it also consists of an abstract pdf file inside the zip where the link below the page will document. The report file also contains Entity-Relationship (ER) diagrams, data flow diagram (DFD), sequence diagram, and Software Requirement Specification (SRS).
(Before you proceed to download, please complete the captcha below)
Don’t forget to check out our YouTube Channel [Click Here]