Nutritional Calculator In Python With Source Code
Free Download “Nutritional Calculator In Python With Source Code”, Please scroll down.
Nutritional Calculator In Python is the project which deals with Health-Related activities. Calculating the intake of the food and calories can be important, nowadays people are more of the diet conscious. This system is basically an open-source nutrition calculator for calculating the intake of calories in food. The system is a web-based application that is built in python. The system is great for the users that are health conscious and want to improve their health. Besides, it runs on users own computer or as a multi-user web service.
This system is basically a tool for nutritional data analysis of the ingredients and recipes. The users for running this system can be dietician, trainer, researcher or their clients as well. It basically calculates the intake of calories in food as per the daily basis. The system is designed for making easy to compare and optimize recipes which form a regular part of the diet.
You can also download,
- Laundry Booking Management System In Php With Source Code
- Group Chat System in PHP Ajax With Source Code
- Users can add their own products.
- Provides the nutritional value of food.
- The ability for recipes to be components of the other recipes.
- Support for multiple daily targets with a minimum and maximum desired values.
- Visualize the data across the last 24 hours.
The developed system ‘Nutritional Calculator In Python’ is a simple application that provides the nutritional values of the food. However, the Meta- recipes in the food also uses for comparing between different similar meals and diet planning. Users are also able to visualize the data that allows for a more realistic view of daily consumption. In particular, users can also add their own products in the system.
- Need Python 3.5 to run the code.
- Install all of the required packages.
For the Project Demo and Installation on your Device, You can Look at the Video Below:
How to Run??
- Download the zip file from the website.
- Install Python on your Pc.
- Install Pycharm edu on your Pc.
- Extract the Main file.
- Open Pycharm edu.
- Open the Unzipped project from the located folder.
- The project will load on Pycharm.
- Sometimes, it asks to import the library.
- Import all required library.
- then, Run the Project.
Don’t forget to check out our YouTube Channel [Click Here]