Simple Android Login and Register with Sqlite Database
– To Download “Simple Android Login and Register with SQLite Database”, Please scroll down.
About This Project
Whether it’s a website, application, or software login and registration are very important parts for most of them. In this post, we will learn how we can achieve login and registration using SQLite database. In this application, we will be able to log in and register a new user. This Application has two screens first one is login screen where we can just log in with our credentials. The second screen is the Register screen where we can register new users.
What is SQLite?
SQLite is a lightweight database which comes with android. It is an Open-Source embedded SQL database engine. This provides relational database management structure for storing user-defined records in the form of tables.
The key point to understand regarding SQLite:-
– SQLite is an RDBMS (Relational Database Management System)
– SQLite is written in C programming language
– SQLite is embedded within the Android Operating System, so you don’t need anything external on Android to use SQLite
– To manipulate data (insert, update, delete) in SQLite database – we’ll use SQL (Structured Query Language)
You can also download,
- Travel Blog Template Using HTML And CSS With Source Code
- Online Employment System In PHP With Source Code
- Student Result Management System In PHP With Source Code
How to run??
1. Download and Unzip the file on your local system.
2. Open the folder in Android Studio
3. Run the app from android studio or click (Shift+F10)
4. Choose an Emulator or connected device
5. Register a user in the app first
6. Now you can log in to the system
This login and register can be used in any projects of android. Each and every project can integrate this login and registration system for personal use.