-To Download Simple Hospital Management System in C With Source Code, Please scroll down and press the download button.
Simple Hospital Management System is basically a desktop application which is developed in the C platform. For developing a code, this C project will also provide tutorial and basic guidelines for the user. Moreover, the user can Download zip and edit as per their need as this project is open-source. The main aim of this project is to manage the patient’s record in a hospital. Instead, the user can also freely use all of its features as there is no login system in this system.
Basically, this is an easy and fundamental level mini projects in C for learning purpose. Besides, the user can also modify this scheme according to their requirements. They can also create a project that is a perfect advance level project. Moreover, the user can extract the source code from the zip file and then import it into Dev. C++. This mini project contains limited yet essential features. Besides, this source code of this project would be helpful for the final year students where they can also submit in college. The students of BTech, MCA, BCA, Engineering, B.Scs, IT, Software engineering, etc. will find it helpful. Moreover, this application works smoothly without any bug. For the backend of the system, this desktop application uses cmd database.
Main Features of the Project:
- The user can perform all the CRUD operations such as Add, Edit, Delete and View patient’s record.
- They can add the details by entering a patient’s name, disease name, phone number, and cabin number, etc.
- Moreover, the user can also view all the records of the patients that are recorded.
- Besides, they can also edit information and delete patient record in the system.
- All the details that are related to the patient can be searched by their name, age, disease, cabin number.
This project basically creates an external file for the permanent storage of the user data. Thus, the system is developed using the C programming language and various variables, strings are used to develop it.
(Before you proceed to download, please complete the captcha below)
Don’t forget to check out our YouTube Channel [Click Here]