Inventory Management System
-To Download Simple Inventory Management System in PHP with source code, please scroll down and press the download button.
Simple Inventory Management System project is a web application developed in PHP. Basically, the project includes tutorials and guides for developing code. Also, the project is open-source in which users can Download zip and edit as need. However, this project is a basic level project for learning purposes. Plus, users can modify this system as per user requirements. Hence, the project is user-friendly and attractive. Thus, the user can modify the layout regarding their needs.
In addition, the project is not completely functional. Instead, you can only add, edit, and delete products in this system. Besides, this project makes an easy way for the store/inventory admin to keep the records of products in a proper way. However, users can also download and look at other PHP projects as well.
How To Run The Project?
- Extract file
- Copy the main project folder
- Paste in Xampp/htdocs/
- Open a browser and go to URL “http://localhost/phpmyadmin/”
- Then, click on the databases tab
- Create a database naming “inventorymanagement” and then click on the import tab
- Click on browse file and select “inventory.sql” file which is inside the “Inventory” folder
- Click on go
- Open a browser and go to URL “http://localhost/inventory/”
(Before you proceed to download, please complete the captcha below)
Don’t forget to check out our YouTube Channel [Click Here]