– To Download “Simple Weather Prediction Application in Python using Machine Learning” with source code please scroll down.
About This Project
A simple machine learning project done in Python. This is a simple console based application using machine learning which helps to determine if the current situation of weather is good to play or not. It is done under the supervised learning in which data are given first to train the system and then the result for new data will be produce. The main algorithm used for this system is Naïve Bayes Classification which is based on Bayesian theorem and is particularly suited when the dimensionality of input is high. This system is mainly targeted for the players who used to play outdoor games like Football, Volleyball, Golf, etc.
- You should install python 2.0 or above version to run this game.
- And You should install any kind of IDE you are comfortable with python.
- So, I recommend you to use a jupyter notebook or pycharm edu.
- And you have to install time and random libraries.
- So, install all the required library.
- Run the program to get the expected result.
- Python 2
- PyCharm as an IDE
To Download Source Code (Simple Weather Prediction Application in Python using Machine Learning ), Click The Download Button Below!