Free Download “Sudoku Game In Python With Source Code”, Please scroll down.
About the game
Sudoku Game In Python is one of all time’s most famous puzzle games. The main objective of the Sudoku is to fill a 4 range chart (i.e. 4×4 grid) with numbers so that every segment of the row, column, and 2 range contains all the numbers between 1 and 4. This game is also a great brain game as a logic puzzle. This system is a web-based application that is built in python. Besides, players will quickly begin to see improvements in their concentration and general brainpower if they are able to play Sudoku regularly (i.e. daily).
This game basically helps the players to improve their brain capacity. Some of the AI algorithms also has implemented for solving Sudoku game.
You can also download,
- Laundry Booking Management System In Php With Source Code
- Group Chat System in PHP Ajax With Source Code
How to play a Sudoku Game
The goal of the Sudoku is to fill a 4 range chart (i.e. 4×4 grid) with numbers so that every segment of the row, column, and 2 range contains all the numbers between 1 and 4. The 4×4 grid will have some of the squares filled in at the beginning of the game. The player’s work is to fill in the missing digits and complete the grid using logic. The moves will be incorrect if:
- Any row contains more than one of the same number from 1 to 4
- Whichever column contains more than one of the same number from 1 to 4.
- Any 2×2 grid contains more than one of the same number from 1 to 4.
- Need Python 3.5 to run the code.
- Need pygame for the visualization of the game board
- Install all of the required packages
For the Project Demo and Installation on your Device, You can Look at the Video Below:
How to Run??
- Download the zip file from the website.
- Install Python on your Pc.
- Install Pycharm edu on your Pc.
- Extract the Main file.
- Open Pycharm edu.
- Open the Unzipped project from the located folder.
- The project will load on Pycharm.
- Sometimes, it asks to import the library.
- Import all required library.
- then, Run the Project.
Don’t forget to check out our YouTube Channel [Click Here]