Free Download “Tetris Game In PYTHON With Source Code”. Please, scroll down.
About This Project
Tetris is a tile-matching challenge computer game originally made in addition to configured by Soviet Russian game designer Alexey Leonidovich Pajitnov. The first useful variant was finished on June 6, 1984, while he was helping the Dorodnitsyn Computing Centre of the Academy of Science of the Soviet Union in Moscow.
The Tetris Game project is created in Python. The project file includes python scripts (matris.py, score.py) and also other resource data. This is a GUI based championship puzzle game which is extremely understandable as well as use. Discussing the gameplay it’s all same as the genuine one. The customer needs to handle the arbitrary series of Tetriminos.
After beginning the game, the player has to move every one laterally and revolve quarter-turns to form a solid horizontal line without leaving gaps. It vanishes whenever such lines are developed. The user becomes part of a brand-new degree whenever a particular number of lines are cleared. As the game progresses, the Tetriminos drops much faster and quicker. Because of this, the game ends when the stack of Tetriminos reaches to the top of the area and no new Tetriminos are able to go into.
You can also download,
- Rock Paper Scissors Game In Python With Source Code
- Gym Management System In Python With Source Code
- Simple Weather Prediction Application in Python using Machine Learning
How to Run??
- Download the zip file from the website.
- Install Python on your Pc.
- Install Pycharm edu on your Pc.
- Extract the Main file.
- Open Pycharm edu.
- Open the Unzipped project from the located folder.
- The project will load on Pycharm.
- Sometimes, it asks to import the library.
- Import all required library.
- then, Run the Project.