Tower Building Game In HTML 5 is a game of physical and mental skill which is built on the simple premise of stacking blocks. This system is a tower building game that is built on HTML 5 and is also based on ES6 and Canvas (i.e. Tower Bloxx Deluxe Skyscraper) for desktop and mobile devices. This game engages players of all ages, across all cultures.
This system basically consists of players where they can take turns to remove a block from a tower and balance it on top, allowing for the easy addition of themes (which contain all entity logic and assets) and levels. Besides, the user can also play in mobile devices by scanning the QR code.
To run this project, we recommend you to utilize Modern web browsers such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox. The project does not support Explorer/Microsoft Edge. This Project is free to download, utilize for educational purpose only.
The following are the default game rule:
- In every game, the player starts with 3 hp. Every time a tower block is dropped, the player’s point deducts with 1 hp and the game ends when hp is depleted.
- The player is rewarded with 25 points for every successful stacked block (Success).
- If a block is perfectly stacked on the top of the previous one, the player is rewarded with 50 points instead. Consecutive perfects also award an additional 25 points.
Note: Each Successor Perfect constitutes a floor
For instance, the first perfect awards 50 points. The second perfect awards 75 points in a row. The third consecutive perfect awards 100 points etc.
Customizing the game rule
- For customizing image and sound resource files directly and replacing the corresponding file under the assets directory.
- For customizing game rules and modifying the options object in the index page.
You can also download,
- Attendance Management System In Android With Source Code
- Food Ordering System In Php With Source Code
For the Project Demo and Installation on your Device, You can Look at the Video Below:
How to Run??
- Download the zip file from the website.
- Extract the Main file.
- Open Index.html file.
- To edit the file Open the files in text editor and edit as per your requirement.